Home » Week 3

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.

Week 3

Prompt: Analyze the rhetorical situation of your CNF

The main objective of the essay is to reflect on the various factors that have shaped my identity and discuss how they have been influenced by the media. I explore the impact of culture, society, family, and social media on my personal development. The essay is written in a first-person narrative style, suggesting that it is a personal reflection or memoir. The tone of my essay appears to be introspective and contemplative as I delve into my personal experiences and the lessons I have learned from them.

The intended audience for this essay is likely to be a general reader interested in personal accounts and reflections on identity and personal growth. I intend to engage readers by sharing my personal experiences and insights, which makes the essay understandable to anyone who has reflected on the influences that have shaped their own identity. The essay incorporates narrative elements, such as anecdotes about cultural traditions and family experiences, to connect with the reader on a more emotional level. In addition, I discuss the role of media in my life, which may resonate with readers in the digital age who also struggle with the influence of online platforms and social networks on their own identities. Overall, the rhetorical situation of this essay focuses on self-reflection, personal growth, and the interplay between individual experiences and the role of media in the formation of one’s identity.